24 Teeth Ice-Gripper Spike Shoes from North Vybe
These Shoes Spikes are a pocket-sized traction system that allow anyone, of any age, to get out and safely enjoy winter.
They dig into all types of terrain — ice, packed snow, wet rocks, concrete, and scree.
Extremely durable, they attach securely to your footwear and require no special buckles or straps.
- Spike Material: heat-treated 400 series stainless steel
- Sizing for running shoes/hiking boots: [X-Small-Youth 1-4] [Small-Youth 4.5-7, Women 5.5-8.5] [Medium-Women 8.5+,Men 7-10.5] [Large-Men 10.5-14] [X-Large-Men 14-16]
- Sizing for insulated boots: [Medium-Women 7.5-10, Men 6-8.5] [Large – Women 10-12.5,Men 8.5-11] [X-Large-Men 11-13.5]
- 3/8″ spikes are constructed of hardened stainless steel for maximum durability
- Tough elastomer shoe harness secures easily without straps and provides a snug and secure fit